Sunday, October 23, 2016

From Patti...

Rev. Patti Welch



     I thank God every time I mention you in my prayers.  I’m thankful for all of you every time I pray, and it’s always a prayer for of joy.  I’m glad because we have been partners in ministry.  Together we have laughed and cried; questioned and grown in faith; received and shared abundant love; given, beyond what could be imagined, to feed and clothe and support others in need; been faithful to God’s call in Jesus to follow God’s way; been moved by the Holy Spirit to pray and heal…

     Yes, I thank God for all of you.  We have been, and will always be, partners in God’s grace.  God is my witness that I love all of you with the compassion of Jesus Christ.  (Philippians 1:3-8, adapted)

     Now we move on a new path ahead of us.  On this piece of your journey:

The Lord bless you and keep you.
The Lord make his face shine on you
     and be gracious to you.
The Lord lift up his face to you
     and grant you peace.
(Numbers 6:24-26 CEB)

                                    Peace,
                                    Patti